CSE HTML Validator can find problems and issues that other syntax checkers and validators cannot find. CSE HTML Validator is designed to be a “real-life” validator as it is not limited to adhering to strict HTML specifications. Instead of generating errors for issues that are fine in the real-world, CSE HTML Validator understands them. Instead of not generating errors for bad attribute values, it reports them. CSE HTML Validator can locate many more problems or potential problems than other syntax checkers and validators.
CSE HTML Validator - Features
If you truly wish to adhere to the standards as closely as possible, then CSE HTML Validator will help you do so, with its “standards compliant check”. The CSE HTML Validator Standard and Professional versions now include a Document Type Definition (DTD) based validator for when you’d like to use one. CSE HTML Validator also checks Cascading Style Sheets (CSS), links, spelling, and also checks for accessibility issues. If you’re concerned about search engine rankings (and you probably are), then you’ll be glad that CSE HTML Validator also generates messages that may help you increase your search engine rankings.
This is just a small sample of the many problems that CSE HTML Validator can find in HTML documents. Find out for yourself how thorough and productive this product really is by downloading a free trial version today. The differences between the Standard and Professional Edition are listed in the following table:
|Item/Feature||Standard Edition||Professional Edition|
|Price (single license)||$69||$129|
|Major Upgrades||60 Days Free, Then $29||1 Year Free, Then $49|
- The Batch Wizard Lets You Easily Check/Validate Multiple Files And/Or URLs.
- It Will Also Generate A Neatly Formatted HTML report With The Results.
- The Configuration Editor Lets You Customize The Validator Messages.
- You Can Change The Text Of Many Messages And Also The Message Type.
- The Professional Edition Can Output Validation Messages In XML Format.
- A Major Upgrade is a Version Number Change of .1 or more - from v9.0x to v10.0x.
- A Minor Update is a Version Number Change of less than .1 - from v9.01 to v9.02.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee: All orders placed are securely processed through Plimus. Plimus charges US sales tax only for California residents. Download and registration information will be emailed to you.
|Item:||CSE HTML Validator|
|Publisher:||AI Internet Solutions|
|Your Price:||$69.00 (Standard Edition)|
|Your Price:||$129.00 (Professional Edition)|
|Feel Free To Bookmark, Share Or Print This Page:|